Thursday, January 28, 2010

independent learning project by students

Though I knew about all the different kinds of addiction there is in the US and that police are having trouble controlling the illegal substances, but I didn't know how other countries were dealing with the some problems! It's amazing to see that such a simple solution has brought down the crimes in these coutries, it makes me wonder why people really do the drugs?! The information given in the video about addiction is awesome, I learned alot and it was much better than just reading it, seeing the pictures and hearing someone else talk about it kept me much more engaged.



(I didn't comment on the video becuaseI had to sign up on some website and I'm SO tired of getting emails from all these sites)

No comments:

Post a Comment