Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Intro: All about me!! :)

My name is Kayleigh Dawn Darden, I was born and raised in Fort Gibson, Ok. I grew up on a pecan farm and absolutly love to be outside. I love to hunt, read, and hang out with my friends!
My Love my family and spend as much time with them as I can!

I am an early childhood education major, I love kids. I want to graduate and get my teacher certification, become a kindergarten or first grade teacher, then return to school to get my masters in special education.

Both my parents are teachers, Since i can remember i have always wanted to be a teacher. I am one of the few college students who have come to college and not change my major through out school! I really think I'll be a good teacher, I'm excited to se what the future will bring me! :)

1 comment:

  1. Kayleigh,
    I think it's cool you grew up on a pecan farm. There are a lot of pecans in OK. My dad did not grow up on a farm, but he did grow up eating a lot of pecans, and thus, so did my sister and I. There was always pecan pie to be eaten at our grandparents house, especially at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
    Anyway, I like your blog format, it's pretty. You may consider proofreading your entries, that would make it a bit easier to read.
    I hope you do well in the class. I'm not really into computers and technology either. To be honest, I don't like spending much time in front of a computer...it makes me tired! But we will learn a lot this semester!
    Good luck to you in teaching kindergarten and first grade!

    ReplyDelete