Wednesday, May 5, 2010

~Friendship~ Petcha Kutcha

I chose to do my Petcha kutcha presentation over friendship because my friends are my life! Besides family my friends are my world I love to be with and hang out with my friends at all times! I can't wait for what the future holds for me and all my friends, when we are in each others weddings, having our first children and getting together just for old times sake! I don't know what I would do without my group of friends to be there for me whenever i'm going through rough times and to make me smile when I'm having a bad day because even though there are those select few that i call my true friends and those are the ones I tell everything to, I love and cherish EVERYTHING about each one of my friends and even when life has taken us in seperate directions I know that we will still be able to call each other and pick up right where we left off!

I LOVE MY FRIENDS!


"A friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway!"

"Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you know they are there!"

"When you look at your true friends you will uncover who you are. You will see a reflection of yourself and become educated in the pathway you follow. You will see your world before you and you will see with any boubts the truth of your way. You see friends are simply yourself in a disguise!"

"In a friend, You find a second self"

No comments:

Post a Comment